In order to achieve our mission we support direct services in the following areas:
- Ensuring access to mental health care
- Empowering people suffering from mental illnesses and their families
- Promoting the psychosocial wellbeing of vulnerable groups
Gender Based Violence Mitigation/ Prevention
Promote women’s rights in conflict-affected areas by supporting victims and cooperating with local partner organisations.
– Promote research and advocacy work at the national, regional and global level.
-Gender-based violence prevention, equal participation, and economic empowerment of women, peace and security.
– Provision of medical and legal assistance to all victims of GBV, and Torture.
Agribusiness (Agriculture & Self-Help Microfinance)
Support and promote agriculture as business as an operative model for achieving sustainable development
-Increase the economic and financial dividends of sustainable agro-entrepreneurship
-To leverage and promote “Self-help microfinance” as a sustainable, self-funding pathway to agribusiness capitalization in rural communities.
– To build the capacity of rural farmers and ultimately, rural agribusiness.
Talk to us
Have any questions? We are always open to talk, Let us know how we can help you.