GENDER BASE VIOLENCE AND MITIGATION/PREVETION
· Promote women’s rights in conflict-affected areas by supporting victims and cooperating with local partner organisations.
· Promote research and advocacy work at the national, regional and global level.
· Provision of medical and legal assistance to all victims of GBV, and Torture.
- Preventing and stopping gender-based violence
- Promoting women’s equal participation in society
- Strengthening peace, security and women’s participation in peace processes
- Empowering women economically.
- State Actor Engagement: strategically and consistently interacting with key actors within the justice system in order to build capacity and improve enforcement of existing GBV laws.